GEO – Referencing Of Industrial Plots (GIS)
Project Overview :
HSIIDC manages various Industrial Model Towns (IMT) and industrial Estates/areas across the state having a total area of around 27000 acres with 30 layout plans. HSIIDC intends to implement end to end Geographic Information System (GIS) services to bring efficiency, transparency and accountability in its operations and to put effective delivery of services to its stakeholders across the globe.Apart from storage and handling, CWC also offers services in the area of clearing & forwarding, handling & transportation, procurement & distribution, disinfestation services, fumigation services and other ancillary activities.
- User can generate view the plots in their estates and see the neighbourhood.
- Find the distance from the railway station and airport from the estate using Google Maps’ Routing algorithm.
- Find the local hospitals, schools, banks.. hotels etc near the estate using Google Map APIs
Project Statistics :
- Over 30,500 plots listed
- Over 23,000 KML files generated
Technology Stack :
- LAMP (Linux / Apache /MySQL/PHP)