Warehousing Management Solution
About the Client :
A premier Warehousing Agency in India, established during 1957 providing logistics support to the agricultural sector, is one of the biggest public warehouse operators in the country offering logistics services to a diverse group of clients.Warehousing activities of CWC include food grain warehouses, industrial warehousing, custom bonded warehouses, container freight stations, inland clearance depots and air cargo complexes.
Apart from storage and handling, CWC also offers services in the area of clearing & forwarding, handling & transportation, procurement & distribution, disinfestation services, fumigation services and other ancillary activities.
Statistics of the Project :
CWC is operating 432 Warehouses across the country with a storage capacity of 9.96 million tones providing warehousing services for a wide range of products ranging from agricultural produce to sophisticated industrial products.
- WMS is a centralized warehouse management solution to primarily manage and streamline the operations at the warehouses of Central Warehousing Corporation.
- The system expedites and well organizes the order execution process at the warehouses furthermore to eliminate redundant processes and to avoid multiple entries of data thereby, downsizing duplication of efforts.
- To establish real-time MIS system for prompt and effective decision- making
- To increase the visibility of the supply chain and to meet customer demand for information and service delivery.
Technology Stack :
- LEMP (Linux / nGinx/MySQL/PHP) Stack
- Angular JS 4
- Dot.net Core