Online New Electricity Connection Portal
About the Client :
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL), a Govt. of Haryana undertaking undertakes the Power Distribution and Retail Supply Business in the Northern Parts of Haryana while Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN) undertakes the same for the southern parts of the state.Both Nigams are committed to set new benchmarks in standards of corporate performance through the pursuit of operational and financial excellence. It aspires to be the best distribution utility in India by enhancing its technological leadership and consumer satisfaction. Power is procured through Haryana Power Purchase Center (HPPC), which is a joint forum of UHBVN & DHBVN. The Power is wheeled through the entire network through the State Transmission Utility (HVPNL) on the payment of transmissions charges approved by HERC.
Project Overview :
This is a web based solution for all consumers, circles, divisions and subdivisions of both utilities i.e Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam(UHBVN) and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam(DHBVN) of Haryana State where consumer can easily fill up the Online Electricity Form to apply for an electricity connection anywhere in the state. The consumer can submit the required document electronically and make payment online. After submission of online form by consumer it is auto redirected to respective subdivision for its processing and release of connection. Moreover, consumer can track the application status by visiting department portal. The power department data of both utilities UHBVN and DHBVN is maintained centrally and contains the entire information of electricity connections applied, released and current status.
Integration with Other Departments :
- HEPC (Haryana Enterprise Promotion Centre investaryana.in) for establishing any new industry in Haryana through single interaction point.
- With CM Digital Cell (saral haryana.gov.in) for providing all 370 citizen services through single platform.
- Atal Seva Kendra.
- Rapid Assessment System (RAS), Govt of India for taking feedback from consumers about the quality of service.
Statistics of the Project :
- 19 Circles of Haryana
- 56+ Divisions of Haryana
- 277+ subdivisions of Haryana
- More than 56 Lakh citizens of Haryana
- More than 2500 officials of Power departments and consultants of department.
Technology Stack :
- LEMP (Linux / nGinx/MySQL/PHP) Stack
- Angular JS 4
- Dot.net Core